(4★) Messina (Unity)

From Diamond Records Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Messina
メッシーナ
(4★) Messina (Unity) Statue
(4★) Messina (Unity) Icon
Lv. 1 Stats
HP: 714 ATK: 378 DEF: 525
Lv. 99 Stats
HP: 7,140 ATK: 3,780 DEF: 5,250
MAX Stats
HP: 11,140 ATK: 23,780 DEF: 7250
Tactical Parameters
Speed: {{{speed}}} Evasion: {{{evasion}}}
Accuracy: {{{accuracy}}} Critical: {{{critical}}}
Resistances
Hamon: {{{hamon}}} Vampires: {{{vampires}}} Spirit Attacks: {{{spiritattacks}}}
Info
Awakenable: No Availability: Normal Release Date: 11/12/2017

Description[edit]

[Part 2: Battle Tendency]

Assist Skill[edit]

That's it!

Performs hamon attacks forward.

Raising the Skill level raises the damage.

Assist Ability[edit]

Breath Training

Activation Condition: Tactical Unity

When using a normal attack, 70% chance to gain a buff [Damage to Pillar Men + 30%] for 10 seconds.